- supply: 00 V; 50 Hz
- power: 4,5 kW
- weight: 345 kg
- dimensions: 900x910x1400 mm (WxDxH)
- working bowl capacity: 60l.
- working bowl inside diameter: 525mm
inquire about product
Leave a message
- available for wet (TE60 W) or dry processing (TE60 D)
- designed for mass finishing of small workpieces (up to 10 kg at one time)
- suitable for deburring, radiusing, degreasing, cleaning, smoothing, brightening, polishing
- processing with ceramic, plastic and porcelain chips as well as stainless steel shot
- optimized media movement and excellent processing results due to curved and flow-optimized design of the working bowl
- processing of very thin pieces and trouble-free maintenance through use of a very precise gap system (0,05 mm upwards)
- toroidal movement prevents pieces from sticking to each other and results in targeted material erosion
- processing time is several times shorter comparing to Vibratory Machines
- reliability and durability - polyurethane lining of the working bowl is extremely wear-resistant (8 times higher than steel)
- Disc Finishing Machine TE60 W: dosing pump, control panel with timer and frequency inverter, compound level sensor with compound tank (20 liters).
- Disc Finishing Machine TE60 D: air pump, control panel with timer and frequency inverter.
- manual separating unit with stainless steel sieve 1 pc
- mechanical separating unit TESEPA
- additional stainless steel sieves (4x4, 6x6; 8x8; 10x10; 12x12; 14x14; 16x16 mm)
- additional POM sieves for TESEPA