DISC FINISHING MACHINE TE60
- supply: 3x400 V; 50 Hz
- power: 4,0 kW
- weight: 365 kg
- dimensions: 1270x1160x1690 mm (WxDxH)
- working bowl capacity: 60 l.
- working bowl inside diameter: 525 mm
inquire about product
- available for wet (TE60 W) or dry processing (TE60 D)
- designed for mass finishing of small workpieces (up to 10 kg at one time)
- suitable for deburring, radiusing, degreasing, cleaning, smoothing, brightening, polishing
- processing with ceramic, plastic and porcelain chips as well as stainless steel shot
- robust stainless steel welded frame with integrated manual separating unit
- optimized media movement and excellent processing results due to curved and flow-optimized design of the working bowl
- processing of very thin pieces and trouble-free maintenance through use of a very precise gap system (0,05 mm upwards)
- tilted working bowl for easy unloading
- toroidal movement prevents pieces from sticking to each other and results in targeted material erosion
- processing time is several times shorter comparing to Vibratory Machines
- reliability and durability - polyurethane lining of the working bowl is extremely wear-resistant (8 times higher than steel)
- Disc Finishing Machine TE60 W: dosing pump, control panel with timer and frequency inverter, compound level sensor with compound tank (20 liters).
- Disc Finishing Machine TE60 D: air pump, control panel with timer and frequency inverter.